Request for Gateway Reporting Authorization

Use this form if you are either a local government official or an official from an entity that receives federal, state, or local grants and do not already have access to Gateway. Access to the Reporting applications is granted by the agency to which the unit is required to report. These agencies include the Department of Local Government Finance, the Indiana Education Employment Relations Board, the Indiana Gaming Commission, and the State Board of Accounts. If you are required to submit a report to one of these agencies, you can use this form to request access.

Please read the Policy on Authorized Access

  • 1. Select one of the government or entity titles you hold:
  • 2. Select the State Agency or Agencies to which you are required to report: